jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

Scarface - The World is Yours

Antonio Montana A political Refuge from Cuba...

Image Hosting





I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.










Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits.


I never fucked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.


I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!
Frank Lopez: Hey, Tony. Remember when I told you when you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last.
Tony Montana: [scoffs] You finished? Can I go?
Frank Lopez: Yes, I'm finished.






Aww, Alex, we had some problems you know, your man he wouldn't listen to me so I had to cancel his fucking contract.
You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours? You own nothing, you got nothing! Do you want a chivato on every corner looking after you? Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus three times a day? I got fucking octopus coming out of my fucking ears. I got the fuckin' Russian shoes my feet's comin' through. How you like that? What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I'm no fuckin' criminal, man. I'm no puta or thief. I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba. And I want my fuckin' human rights, now!



Ok... fuck you. How's that?






Fuck Gaspar Gomez! And fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck 'em all! I bury those cockroaches!
You wanna waste my time, OK? You wanna play rough?
You think you can take me? You need a fucking army if you gonna take me!
Like, you big man. Well fuck you. What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? Fuck that! I don't need that shit in my life.
The only thing in this world that gives orders... is balls.



You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!



Hey, how'd you like that? Huh? You fuckin' maricón! Hey!

What the fuck is wrong with this guy, man? He kidding me or what?
This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.






I know that. But you know why? Because you got your head up your culo, that's why. That fucking guy. He never tells the truth. That motherfucker.










In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year!






I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!


Image Hosting

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

No hay comentarios: